- This event has passed.
Webinar on Employment-at-Will! Does It Protect Employers from Wrongful Termination Allegations? – Training Doyens
June 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159 – $199
Many employers make the mistake of assuming that because they hired an employee “at-will”, terminating that employee will be a done deal—and they often end up defending a wrongful termination claim. Our upcoming webinar discusses the extent and limits of employment-at-will, including the statutory exceptions and contractual provisions.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Identifying situations falling outside of at-will employment
- Rights and obligations of employers and employees
- Scope of employment-at-will, anti-discrimination laws and case examples
In this webinar we will discuss the extent and limits of employment-at-will. We will also explore the statutory exceptions and contractual provisions that seem to undermine at-will employment to give you clarity and guidance on an often misunderstood principle of employment law.
The webinar will also help you understand the rights and obligations of employers and employees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
All HR Professionals
Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employment/HR attorney with over 20 years of legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness professional for employment practices and workforce challenges.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- All About Civility – Eliminating a Culture of Gossip, Rumors and Destructive Behavior: Whatever Happened to Respect? – http://bit.ly/31Hfdv8
- 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts – http://bit.ly/31x5Q0K