- This event has passed.
Webinar on Building a Corporate Culture that Values Honesty, Rewards Integrity and Encourages Candor
August 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159
Whether it’s fear of reprisal, natural timidity, or not wanting to hurt someone’s feelings, many of us avoid straight and honest communication in organizations today. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to express your ideas without the fear of retribution and feel comfortable challenging the status quo — an essential component of a good corporate culture.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Understand the importance of corporate culture and tackle problems as they happen
- Agree to disagree and commit — no whining allowed
- Build a platform of integrity — for yourself and your team
You will walk away with practical tools for applying the Six Laws of Absolute Honesty:
Tell the truth — the worst truth beats the best lie
Understand the importance of corporate culture and tackle problems as they happen
Agree to disagree and commit — no whining allowed
Welcome the truth — to avoid the Naked Emperor Syndrome
Reward the messenger bearing bad news
Build a platform of integrity — for yourself and your team
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Team leaders, managers, directors, leaders – anyone who manages others and wants to create a more honest, transparent and creative culture.
Speaker Profile: For 30 years, Larry Johnson has been helping organizations create more productive cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Acquiring Pro-Skills in MS Office: Smart and Time Saving Techniques for EAs, PAs & Office Managers – http://bit.ly/2JJpf6L
- Teamwork in Action: Transforming Workgroups into Energized, Productive, Winning Teams – http://bit.ly/2WczJzx