- This event has passed.
Webinar o Strategies for Onboarding New Hires
September 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159
Employee onboarding is important because it introduces the employee to the company’s culture and expectations and gives the employee the vital training and information needed to succeed in their new position. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to implement a robust employee onboarding program to help your talent get up to speed faster and deter them from leaving for greener pastures.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Know the six mistakes to avoid in your HR recruitment process and new hire onboarding process
- Identify the top derailers for the critical stakeholders: the manager, the new leader, human resources
- Learn from focus groups what new leaders consider the top onboarding issues and ways to ensure success
This HR compliance webinar will cover what you need to ensure your organization is building a stable, committed productive workforce from the start.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Human Resources Professionals
- Business Leaders
- Management teams in all industries
- VP of Human Resources
- Chief Learning Officer
- Project Managers
- Operation Managers and Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Staff Managers
Speaker Profile: Marcia Zidle is a board certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets. She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars: