- This event has passed.
Webinar: Data Analytics to Revolutionize Anti-Corruption & Anti-Kickback Risk Management
July 30 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
Join KENX and former in-house counsel: Parth Chanda, Founder and CEO of Lextegrity, and Gary Giampetruzzi, Partner at Paul Hastings LLP, for a complimentary webinar on Thursday, July 30, 2020!
Global life sciences organizations grapple every day with enormous risks related to bribery, corruption and fraud related to HCPs, HCOs and their supply chains more broadly, as evidenced by continued investigations and resolutions between companies and government regulators globally.
Data analytics, specifically applying advanced algorithms to your company’s financial transactions, is a powerful new tool to prevent and detect fraud, corruption and kickbacks. A company can deploy data analytics to continuously monitor 100% of transactions, globally, and entirely remotely and achieve far more effective risk management at less cost.
This webinar, taught by former in-house counsel with deep expertise in data analytics and compliance, will walk through evolving regulator expectations around the use of data analytics and provide a practical roadmap for any sized company to implement advanced analytics and monitoring tools to support compliance, audit, investigations, the business and the Board.
Top Ten Benefits
1. Learn what regulator expectations are in this area and how every company should be considering data analytics right now
2. Hear how companies have successfully implemented data analytics to reimagine their risk management efforts
3. Understand how data analytics are particularly pressing in the current Covid environment
4. See first-hand some of the advanced analytical techniques that can be employed to detect trends, patterns, and outliers amongst transactional spend data
5. See how data analytics can be used to more effectively manage supply chain risk
6. Learn about what data sources are required and how they are harmonized to gain appropriate risk information
7. Gain insight into why visual analytics are a powerful tool that can connect audit and compliance professionals in their ad-hoc investigations
8. Understand how a company can effectively embed data analytics within the organization, including the appropriate governance and review processes
9. Learn how data analytics can create efficiencies among various functions across the company that can reimagine how processes work and save costs
10. Appreciate how out-of-the-box these solutions are today, and how a company does not need data scientists or accounting firms to implement these tools