- This event has passed.
W-2 and W-4 latest updates: reduce your risks
January 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CST$199 – $219
The IRS is changing the rules in regulatory reporting once again regarding the filing of Form W-2 and preparation of new Forms W-4 for 2020. Our upcoming webinar discusses the W-2 and W-4 updates and best practices and related issues to prepare you for a smooth reporting season.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Review legal and regulatory changes for the reporting year
- Verifying employee social security numbers online
- What your company can do to minimize resource consumption when complying with this regulatory reporting requirement
Learn the latest updates on Form W-4 (major change planned for 2020) and Form W-2 (wage and withholding reporting). This W2 & W4 update webinar will prepare your staff for this filing year, improve your employee reporting set-up and maintenance practices, and reduce your risk of complaints from the IRS.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This webinar will be invaluable for Accountants, CFOs, Payroll personnel, Human Resources, Accounts Payable personnel, Tax Managers and Attorneys.
Speaker Profile: Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant) and experienced businessman. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company, having a professional experience of 35+ years.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Moving From An Operational Manager to A Strategic Leader – http://bit.ly/2TmfEsT
- 3-Hour People Intelligence Boot Camp: Successfully Dealing with Difficult Co-workers, Peers and Even Bosses – http://bit.ly/2QNdsIa