- This event has passed.
Virtual Model Risk Management Summit | 27-29 July, 2020
July 27 @ 3:00 pm - July 29 @ 4:30 pm BSTFree
This complimentary virtual event is taking place at 10am (EST) / 3pm (BST) daily between July 27 and July 29.
Key topics being covered include:
– Inventory: Developing a model risk inventory for high level oversight and management of risk
– Stress scenarios: Reviewing models under stress and analysis capabilities
– Technology: The intersection of technology and model risk
General outline of each online session:
– Short presentation lasting around 20-20 minutes
– Followed by interactive panel discussion for around 40-45 minutes
– Insights, discussion and presentations from more than 20 industry professionals
– Attendees will have the chance to participate in live Q and A
Hear insights, presentations and panel discussions from senior professionals of; State Street, Ameris Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, Scotiabank, Deutsche Bank, BNY Mellon and many more.
You can pick and choose which days, if not all, you would like to attend. Plus, this is free to attend* for end user professionals from financial institutions or government bodies.
Find out more, view the full agendas and speaker line up at www.cefpro.com/mrmweek