- This event has passed.
Understanding and Preparing for the New Overtime Rules
January 1, 1970 @ 12:00 am - August 21, 2019 @ 4:00 pm CST$159 – $199
It’s finally happened! The long wait is over. The United States Department of Labor just released its new overtime exemption rules. For many employers that means that many of the positions it had previously classified as exempt from overtime requirements will not be any longer – unless these employees receive a salary increase equal to or greater than the new salary threshold.
In this webinar we will discuss the new rules.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The new salary rules are expected to impact at least a million workers nationwide, and to result in a significant increase in the number of employees who will be eligible for overtime pay. You should attend the webinar if you want to stay updated and compliant with the overtime rules for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Practical steps to take in anticipation of the rule’s finalization
- The difference between the newly proposed DOL rules on overtime exemption and the Obama-era proposal concerning white-collar exemptions, overtime laws for salaried employees and more
- How the proposed rule will affect highly compensated employees
- How often the DOL anticipates it will update the salary level
- How the DOL intends to handle the issue of automatic updates
- How bonuses will factor into the salary threshold for exemption
- Practical steps to either reduce the increase in overtime or to stay under the DOL’s radar
In this webinar we will discuss the FLSA overtime rule update, 2019. In particular we will discuss which jobs and which employers are likely to be impacted and what to do now in order to comply with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Payroll Managers;
- Compensation Officers;
- HR: (VP, Director, Manager)
- Senior Management
- Business Owners
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494