- This event has passed.
Travel and Expense Policy Development and Automation
July 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT$110
In this webinar training, you will learn how to create, maintain, and enforce a T&E policy for your organization. The Instructors will discuss the key components and best practices for policies.
Why should you Attend
Do you have a detailed travel and expense policy? Expense policies have become more complicated as the way travel is booked and rewarded has changed. Hotels and airlines have created incentives for travelers to pay higher rates in exchange for rewards programs.
It is more important than ever that every organization have a well thought out and detailed T&E plan, to be both fair and also to ensure that the company is not overpaying. T&E policies can also be controversial and political – and therefore both changing and enforcing policies, is a challenge for any AP operation.
Areas Covered in the Session
- How to develop a T&E policy
- Common missing items in policies
- Reducing exposure to fraud
- T&E automation options
- Enforcing T&E policies
- Fixing the loopholes in your policy
- Key components to a T&E policy
- How to find and fix loopholes in your process
- T&E automation options and how they change the T&E process
- Techniques to identify fraud and create controls to prevent fraud
Who Will Benefit
- Accounts Payable
- Finance Managers
- Procurement/Supply Chain
- Shared Service leadership
- Chief Financial Officers
- Vice President of Finance
- Procure to Pay Leaders
- Treasury Leaders
- HR Benefit Professionals
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US: (510) 962-8903
Phone: Zurich: +41 – 43 434 80 33
Website : https://www.traininng.com