- This event has passed.
Training on Contract Law 3-Hour Virtual Bootcamp: Introduction to Contract Law & Dispute Resolution, Renegotiation, and Interpretation
October 29, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm CDT$279
Very few business and professional people really understand the basic rules of contract formation and interpretation, due to which business contractual relationships sometimes result in disputes rather than commercial success stories. Our upcoming boot camp discusses the complex issues in negotiating, interpreting, and enforcing contracts and, when the contractual relationship goes sour, the ADR techniques that keeps you clear of the courts.
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
- Ensure regulatory compliance with IRS information reporting and backup withholding requirements for NRAs
- The five variations of Forms W-8, including the most recent addition – W-8BEN-E
- Form 1042-S reporting requirements and related forms for filing and reporting backup withholding on the Annual Withholding Tax Return
- The best way to handle questions from NRAs who do not understand your requests or the forms
- Tax treaties and how to use them to confirm a claim of exemption from or reduced rate of backup withholding
Contract law basics; a deeper dive into some of the more complex issue in negotiating, interpreting, and enforcing contracts; and, when the contractual relationship goes sour, the ADR techniques that will keep you clear of the courts.
Regardless of your profession, occupation or business, you swim in a sea of contracts. Your personal life, too, is controlled by contracts; from your auto loan to your mortgage to your health insurance, your world is held together by contracts. Yet few business and professional people really understand the basic rules of contract formation and interpretation, much less the bells and whistles of a complex contract, or what to do if one party or the other is in breach. This knowledge is essential.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Speaker Profile: Jim Castagnera practiced law for 36 years, before retiring in June 2019. Currently, he devotes his full-time to journalism and teaching and is the president of K&C Human Resource Enterprises, a freelance-writing, training and consulting company in Greater Philadelphia.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases. Hurry! Offer valid only till November 30th 2019.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars: