Toolkit for Conducting Exit Interviews: Framing Effective Questionnaire and Analyzing the Information
June 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
Exit Interviews can provide critical information that only leaving employees can provide. This is the information that can reduce turnover and increase retention. With this information it is possible to increase employee satisfaction, improve business systems, increase engagement and commitment, and maximize quality.
Simply put, information is power, and exit interviews can provide strategic knowledge that you can‘t live without.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
An employee hands in their resignation and walks out the door and with them walks out valuable skills, knowledge, and capabilities. You are sorry to see them leave and you don’t want to lose any more like them.
Exit interview is the key to retaining good employees and making your business better than ever.
This webinar will give you all the tools you need to start your exit interview program or improve the one you have. It isn’t rocket science but there are exit interview best practices and considerations for conducting them well. Our intent is to get you up to speed as quickly and effectively as possible.
The webinar also covers:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck
- 179 exit interview questions and answers in 11 different areas
- A sample Exit Interview Policy for you to personalize
- A sample exit interview questionnaire
- Live question and answer period
During this webinar you will:
- Learn the 7 steps for implementing an exit interview program
- Understand the value of developing a listening culture
- Receive 13 reasons for implementing an exit interview program
- Understand the difference between the employee’s perspective and employer’s perspective
- Receive the pros and cons of face-to-face, phone, questionnaire, and consultant interviews
- Learn how to conduct an effective exit interview, who should conduct interviews and when they should be held
- Learn the value of 2nd interviews
- Receive suggestions for making the employee comfortable and getting honest answers
- State the ins and outs of questionnaire administration
- Answer how to handle involuntary terminations
- Learn when offering confidentiality can be a problem
- 15+ considerations in conducting the actual interview
- Keys to effective listening
- Importance of documentation for legal protection
- Learn considerations for analyzing and reporting information
- Learn importance of taking action and getting the most out of the exit interview program
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Directors
- Business Owners and Senior Leaders
- HR Generalists and Interviewers
- Directors, Managers, and Supervisors
- Anyone wanting to develop a listening culture
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494