- This event has passed.
TIN Solicitation Best Practices
July 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT$110
This is nothing to worry about as long as your organization is doing what it is supposed to be doing when it comes to reporting income paid on Forms 1099.
Now, more than ever it is important that you utilize best practices with regards to collecting and reporting taxpayer identification numbers and income as required. In this newly-created program you will learn exactly what you should be doing to comply with IRS regulations.
Why should you Attend
While TIN solicitation might sound too lascivious for the legitimate business world, it is critical that every organization take this task seriously. For if they don’t, a very uncomfortable and costly audit with the IRS is likely to ensue.
If you’ve heard that the IRS budget is likely to be cut and think that means good news for your organization when it comes to audits, think again. The indications are that enforcements in relation to information reporting errors will be up.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Identify all required TIN information you need to collect
- Design a best-practice TIN solicitation process
- Recognize outdated TIN collection practices
- Determine who should sign up for IRS TIN Matching in your organization
- Incorporate appropriate TIN solicitation practices into your new vendor operations
- Identify those situations when you should require a new W-9
Who Will Benefit
- Accountants: Controllers, Assistant Controllers, Accountants, Accounting Managers, GL Managers
- Auditors: Company Internal Auditors, Accounting Firm Auditors
- Accounts Payable: Managers Directors, Supervisors and Professionals
- Accounts Receivable: Managers Directors, Supervisors and Professionals
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US: (510) 962-8903
Phone: Zurich: +41 – 43 434 80 33
Website : https://www.traininng.com