- This event has passed.
The Future of E-Governance and Anti-Corruption Efforts
March 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+8o
In today’s complex and rapidly changing business environment, managing risk and ensuring compliance is more important than ever. The integration of e-governance and technology in anti-corruption efforts offers new opportunities for risk and compliance professionals to tackle corruption and promote transparency and accountability in procurement and third-party risk management. Corruption remains a major challenge for many countries, affecting their economies and societies in numerous ways. E-governance and technology offer new opportunities to tackle corruption and promote transparency and accountability in governance.
This purpose of this webinar is to provide a comprehensive overview of the future of e-governance and anti-corruption efforts, with a focus on its implications for risk and compliance professionals. The webinar will explore the future of e-governance and anti-corruption efforts in Asia Pacific, highlighting innovative solutions and the potential impact of technology on the fight against corruption.
• An overview of the impact of e-governance and anti-corruption efforts on risk and compliance in Asia Pacific
• Experts discuss on innovative solutions for third-party risk management and due diligence
• Case study presentation on the implementation of technology-based anti-corruption efforts in a real-world setting
• Poll questions and Q&A session with the audience
● Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit & Analyst, GRC 20/20 Research
● James Swenson, Managing Director of Research & Operations, Ethixbase360
● Martin Money, APAC Managing Director, Ethixbase360
Having trouble submitting your event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org