- This event has passed.
Tax Evasion – A Global Compliance Risk
March 17 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm GMTFree
The Criminal Finances Act and other global legislation have placed anti-tax evasion measures on the corporate risk and compliance agenda. The past year has shown us that tax evasion enforcement is only ramping up. Increased investigations, large fines and new laws have demonstrated that there has never been a more important time to ensure that everyone in your organisation is on board with your compliance programme.
In this webinar, we will explore the impact of tax evasion regulations over the past few years and give best-practice guidance on compliance.
The webinar will cover:
- Why it’s important to have a strong compliance program
- Reasonable procedures: do you have them and are they enough?
- Best-practice guidance on spotting red flags
- An international perspective on tax evasion, including DAC6
- Major tax evasion cases and what we can learn
- Tax evasion training requirements and best practice