- This event has passed.
Strategizing Difficult Conversations: How to Communicate to Repair and Improve Working Relationships and Enhance Performance
December 19, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST$159 – $199
For most managers, the toughest discussions involve providing repeat feedback when conducting annual performance reviews. These conversations can make you feel especially uncomfortable. However, when conducted properly, these sessions provide you with a great opportunity to help your employees focus on their goals and boost their morale—while correcting flaws that can hold them back.
We will address proven methods for managing difficult conversations in the workplace in a way that involves both manager and direct report. You will also learn ways to improve communication in an organization and strategies to keep you focused on the goal of the conversation, help your team member improve performance, and improve your working relationship.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
After completing this webinar, you will be able to more effectively:
- Prepare your team member for managing difficult conversations
- Prepare yourself for the same
- Develop plans for more effective communication in the workplace and effective performance reviews
- Identify key approaches to avoid problems
- Use tools, tips and techniques for more positive outcomes from your “difficult” conversations
- What to do to prepare your employee for the difficult conversation
- How nonverbal clues can guide you
- Ways to deliver constructive feedback that is well-received
- Tools, tips and techniques for achieving an outcome which positively influences your direct report
- Understand how to prepare for and carry out difficult workplace conversations
- Know how to use a variety of techniques to create an effective dialogue in a challenging situation
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Years of Experience: 37+ years
Areas of Expertise: Management and Organizational Development
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty’s Government of the United Kingdom.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494