- This event has passed.
Strategies to Establish and Maintain a Secure Supply Chain
June 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
Ms. Nash-Hoff’s presentation will cover what is a true understanding of the “Total Cost of Ownership” (TCO) concept and discuss how to establish a secure supply chain and what can be done to mitigate disruptions as conditions change due to unexpected crises such as COVID-19, natural disasters, and transportation bottlenecks.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
It is crucial for American companies to make the right decision on where to source manufacturing to have a secure supply chain. Choosing the wrong location can mean the difference between success and failure as a company. Companies need to learn how important it is to carefully consider all of the factors that impact the decision of where to source manufacturing.
As a result of this presentation, attendees will understand how to handle risks and disruptions in the supply chain to maintain operations and prepare for the future. The importance of business strategy in supply chain will also be discussed.
• Why it is important to understand Total Cost of Ownership
• Why it is important to consider supplier geographical location
• What are the transportation alternatives for each supplier
• What is the importance of technological depth, reserve capacity & responsiveness of suppliers
• What is the effect of supplier selection on inventory costs and quality controls
• What are the advantages of using “Buy American” and “Buy Local” as a guideline
• Supply chain security best practices
Attendees will have a clear understanding of the critical factors involved in establishing and maintaining a secure supply chain. They will learn about supply chain security management, supply chain security policy, Total Cost of Ownership Analysis and more.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Presidents/CEOs/CFOs, owners and/or managers of Original Equipment Manufacturers and contract manufacturers
• Owners, managers, and procurement personnel of job shop companies that are Tier 2 and below suppliers to OEMs.
• Supply chain professionals
• Purchasing managers, supervisors, purchasing agents, buyers
Michele is founder and president of ElectroFab Sales, a sales agency specializing in helping manufacturers select the right processes for their products since 1985. Michele has been president of several professional and non-profit organizations. She is currently a director on the board of the American Jobs Alliance and Chair of the California chapter of the Coalition for a Prosperous America.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494