- This event has passed.
Sexual Harassment in the Age of Social Media – Investigation, Assessment & Prevention Strategies
March 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$179
Topic : Sexual Harassment in the Age of Social Media – Investigation, Assessment & Prevention Strategies
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Given the ease of receiving and viewing sexually explicit materials on cell phones, computers and social media, employers as well as employees should be concerned about preventing sexual harassment in the workplace. This workshop will focus on the issue of sexual harassment and how to prevent it in the workplace. It will provide an overview of sexual harassment, sex discrimination, its definition and the laws that prohibit it.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Recognize sexual harassment if it occurs and create a positive work environment free from sexual harassment.
- Describe federal and state laws and policy that prohibits sexual harassment and describe the necessary components of an organization’s policy and expectations with respect to sexual harassment.
- Discuss sexual harassment and how it affects its victims and the work environment.
- Describe what is necessary to report, oppose, and address sexual harassment in the workplace; what is required to support and assist victims of sexual harassment, if it occurs.
- The issue of sexual harassment and how it effects the work environment.
- What organizational expectations should be of all employees with respect to sexual harassment and the consequences of breaking the rules?
Speaker Profile :
U. Harold Levy is Keynote Sp eaker at Ijona skills. He is a national and international speaker, trainer, consultant and recognized expert on civil rights compliance issues, human resources, leadership, and management. Mr. Levy has over 25 years of experience in the profession, most recently as the Eastern Regional Business Enterprise Analyst for the Department of General Services, Bureau of Minority and Women Business Opportunities. Some of Harold’s clients have included major pharmaceutical corporations, Police Departments, colleges and universities, and state and county government agencies.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 302-830-3132
- March 25
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- social media risk
- Ijona Skills
- Online Event
Ijona Skills,364 E Main Street, Suite 1009
Middletown, DE 19709 United States + Google Map