- This event has passed.
Sexual and Racial Harassment Awareness, Prevention, and Response for Managers and Supervisors: 2020 guidelines for building harassment free workplace
February 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST$159 – $199
Protecting employees from sexual and racial harassment is a policy-driven necessity for all organizations. Our upcoming webinar discusses the importance and techniques of having an updated and accurate policy, training all employees to follow that policy, and then enforcing the policy, using consequences for the perpetrators to prevent such occurrences.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- The big picture: boundaries, behaviors, support, and consequences
- Reviewing your agency policy on protecting employees from harassment
- The employee’s reporting process: having the courage to tell
This session is about defining sexual and racial harassment; awareness, response, the investigative process; confidentiality concerns; retaliation protection; enforcing consequences for perpetrators of harassment; and providing support for victims of bullying and harassment in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
HR Directors and Managers
New Managers or Supervisors, or those about to promote
Speaker Profile:Dr. Steve Albrecht is one of the country’s leading experts on violence prevention and on dealing with high-risk employees, customers, and taxpayers, having 30+ years of professional experience. His training firm specializes in threat assessments, site security surveys, and employee coaching.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Engage and Retain Your Talent Pool Through Stay Interviews — A Powerful Tool Every Manager Needs – http://bit.ly/2T7IzRc
- Business Success Is Creating a Stress Free, Fully Engaged, and Productive Workplace – Your Ultimate Competitive Advantage – http://bit.ly/307wkFI