- This event has passed.
Protecting Your Firm from Claims for Sexual Harassment in the Age of #MeToo
February 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
- Evolution of sexual harassment, abuse, and exploitation claims
- Case examples and lessons learned from the claims of #MeToo in the workplace
- How to develop effective policies and training programs for preventing sexual exploitation and abuse
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Learn how to prevent sexual abuse, harassment and exploitation in your business and workplace through the development of appropriate policies, training, and awareness of risk indicators.
Your employees will be happier and more comfortable in the work environment and your firm will avoid unnecessary adverse publicity, as well as claims and damages.
- What constitutes sexual abuse, harassment or exploitation
- How to detect red flags and indicators of sexual harassment in the workplace
- Developing policies and procedures to address sexual abuse, exploitation or harassment
- Documenting for defense against claims of #MeToo in the workplace
The rise of the #MeToo movement generated greater public awareness of the issues of sexual abuse, harassment, and exploitation. Businesses are at risk of legal claims and reputational harm if such practices are allowed to occur. Make sure your business is prepared to prevent that risk of sexual harassment in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Corporate Management
- Ethics Officers
- Compliance and Risk Staff
- Gender Specialists
- EEOC Office
Years of Experience: 15+ years
Areas of Expertise: Anticorruption and Good Governance Advisor
Kenneth Barden is a Senior Anticorruption and Good Governance Advisor with the Governance and Rule of Law Team at USAID. For many years, Ken was an independent consultant for several international development projects, including ones funded by USAID, the MCC, World Bank, UN, Asian Development Bank and others. Ken served as Team Leader for the USAID-administered MCC Threshold Indonesia Control of Corruption Project in Indonesia, working on anticorruption and judicial reform.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494