- This event has passed.
Preparing Your Organization for the Coming AI Wave
February 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST$159 – $199
From driverless cars, trucks, and delivery drones, from kiosks to chatbots, the impact of AI continues to grow. And it’s not just limited to the technology sector. Traditional industries such as banking and finance, law, medicine, training and education, even government and non-profits are feeling increased pressure to adopt.
Globally, the use of AI in organizations has almost quadrupled in the past four years. There’s a good reason for this: according to the McKinsey Global Institute, the economic benefits from AI over the next twelve years are expected to reach $13 trillion.
But as we’ve seen from previous fads, jumping on the bandwagon just because something is a “hot topic” can be unproductive. The good news is that with the right approach, your people and your AI systems can play to their strengths and offset each other’s weaknesses. In this webinar, you’ll learn how AI can help your business and you’ll take your first steps in identifying those strengths and weaknesses, and formulate an initial strategy for implementing your organization’s workforce of the future, starting today.
This strategy will also include setting up plans for workforce training, along with a system of governance that will reduce risks associated with increasing levels of automated knowledge work. And best of all, we’ll show you how you don’t need a huge up-front investment in order to make it work.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Leaders know that they need to get on board. But the speed and complexity of AI and its implications can be overwhelming. This includes the fear of not knowing what’s really going on “under the hood” of an AI system, especially as it slowly takes over an increasing number of functions in your organization.
As AI and machine learning become more pervasive, so do the risks. From the C-suite to the individual worker, people are aware of the potential benefits that automation brings. But they also have serious concerns.
What vulnerabilities does AI create?
How can you be sure that the computers are making the right decisions, especially when conditions suddenly change? And perhaps most importantly, what happens to the morale of your workforce as they see their peers in other organizations slowly being replaced by automation?
This webinar will answer the questions like answer what is the importance of artificial intelligence and more, along with helping you to balance the risks of adopting vs. not adopting AI.
It doesn’t have to be a “humans vs. machines” proposition. Technology, especially social media, greatly amplifies the consequences of even seemingly minor decisions. But when done correctly, your new, combined human and automated workforce can reduce such risks. Overcome the fear of “machine intelligence” and discover ways to use this breakthrough technology to your advantage.
What if you try it and it isn’t working?
Don’t worry, all is not lost. The good news about AI is that it’s not an all-or-nothing proposition. Machine intelligence plus human intelligence together is far better than either one alone. We’ll show you how to take the right measurements and make adjustments along the way in order to find the right mix of AI and human capital.
- Benefits of artificial intelligence in business and some surprising facts (and myths) about AI
- Find out if AI is a good fit for your organization and if so, where
- What’s driving the demand for AI and why it’s not a matter of if or when, but how
- A peek “under the hood” – what really makes AI tick (hint: it’s a lot simpler than you think)
- Benefits and risks of artificial intelligence and how to balance the risks of adopting vs. not adopting AI
- How AI can help your business and how adopting AI will change your workforce forever…for the better
- How to formulate an AI strategy that positions your organization for the future while minimizing downside risk
- How to perform a review of your organization’s primary goals and work back, determining which steps are best performed by humans, machines, or both. Know where humans have the advantage and where computers have the advantage
- AI success stories and horror stories; key foundational principles which determine success or failure
- What happens when AI goes “rogue,” and ways to prevent it
- The one simple formula for success and how to put it into practice (hint: balancing the power of machine computation with human creativity and insight)
- Knowing when humans should teach machines and when machines should teach humans
- How to use AI to enhance the overall performance of your workforce by awakening their latent talents, creativity, and other competitive advantages
- How to overcome resistance and guide your workforce through the necessary changes
- Computers are good at crunching overwhelming amounts of data, but they can never understand the meaning of the outputs they produce. Only humans have that capacity. Learn how to effectively apply your human workforce in order to make sense out of machine-generated data
- Develop strategies for using human foresight as a supplement to machine-based prediction (and vice-versa)
- Catch a glimpse into ongoing research initiatives having implications for how your organization, whether public, private, or non-profit, will need to change
- How to ensure your AI and machine learning systems are consistently making the right choices by putting together a robust system of governance
- New skills for the post-AI workforce: why you need to dust off some of those old “soft skills” that might have fallen by the waysideWhat is RPA (robotic process automation) and why you need to begin making plans immediately
- Formulas for success and pitfalls to avoid, along with case examples of each
- Understand what AI (artificial intelligence) is, why it’s important, what it can and cannot do, all in very simple terms.
- Know why is artificial intelligence important to business, learn from companies that are applying AI successfully and formulate an AI strategy that positions your organization for the future while minimizing downside risk.
- Learn about the benefits and risks of artificial intelligence and determine if AI is a good fit for your organization and if so, where and how to incorporate it into your organization’s overall strategy.
- Enjoy the best of all worlds by getting your human capital and AI working together in ways that accomplish more than either one alone.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CXOs, especially CEOs and executives focused on strategy and technology adoption; CIOs, CTOs, and CKOs; HR and employee development program directors and managers; team leaders and supervisors of knowledge workers.
For over thirty years, Art Murray and his teams have helped organizations around the worldtransform intoknowledge enterprises. A knowledge engineer by trade, he has the unique ability to capture and grow deeply embedded personal and institutional knowledge. His many clients include government agencies, non-profit organizations, and companies of all sizes in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. He has advised government leaders in ministries of defense, law enforcement, higher education, public health, and whole-of-government in making the transition to a knowledge-based economy.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494