- This event has passed.
Payroll Rules & Administration Simplified – Review & Implementation of Policies, Procedures and New Overtime Rules effective 2020
March 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159
What will be discussed?
Employee payroll is the most important aspect of any business as it leads to employee morale and payroll management system must be perfect and compliant with all the payroll rules and regulations. Our upcoming webinar discusses the rules and administration of employee payroll including determining employees vs. contractors, payment of contractors, proper payment of exempts & non-exempts, overtime rules and more.
What you’ll learn?
- Importance of job description in implementation of new FLSA rules
- How to handle non-discretionary bonuses consistent with paying overtime
- Identifying employees as exempt from overtime using FLSA rules
Get a simple understanding of the rules and administration of employee payroll including – determining employees vs. contractors, guidelines & payment of contractors; definition of employees as exempt or non-exempt, proper payment of exempts & non-exempts, proper payment of overtime and bonuses; and summary aspects of Dept. of Labor’s new overtime rules.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- HR Personnel
- PR Personnel
- Planning & Budgeting Professionals
- All positions involved in personnel or payroll administration and the supervision of personnel
Carl Young is an Author, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Coach. He has over 25 years of senior level business management experience.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Microsoft Excel: Let’s Look Beyond the LOOKUP – http://bit.ly/2TVFJgT
- All About Civility – Eliminating a Culture of Gossip, Rumors and Destructive Behavior: Whatever Happened to Respect? – http://bit.ly/3bKZjEJ