- This event has passed.
Payroll regulations and processing: 2020 updates to perfect your system
June 4 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159
Payroll is the most important aspect of any business as it leads to employee morale and it must be perfect and comply with all the rules. Our upcoming webinar discusses the payroll rules and regu-lations of the FLSA and how to implement them to achieve perfection.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Proper classification of workers as contractors or employees
• Importance of job description in implementation of new rules
• Consideration of record keeping, accounting & reporting policies & procedures
Simple understanding of the rules and administration of payroll including determining employees vs. contractors, guidelines, & payment of contractors. Definition of employees as exempt or non-exempt, proper payment of exempts & non-exempts, proper payment of overtime and bonuses. Summary aspects of Department of Labor’s (DOL) new overtime rule, 2020
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR Personnel
• PR Personnel
• Planning & Budgeting Professionals
• All positions involved in personnel or payroll administration and the supervision of personnel
Speaker Profile: Carl Young is an Author, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Coach. He has over 25 years of training experience in finance, accounting and business management.
Use Promo Code MDTD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Office Boot Camp – Tips and Tricks of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (3 Hours) – https://bit.ly/3cO5dVN
2. Redefining Leadership in Times of the COVID-19 Crisis: How to Boost the Mental Health and Productivity of Your Employees – https://bit.ly/35OoNhV