- This event has passed.
Payroll Compliance Guidelines for 2019: Tax Changes, Federal Limits, FLSA Overtime Changes and More
April 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159 – $199
Make sure you are up to date on payroll compliance checklist, 2019. The webinar will discuss 2019 limits, the effects of the current legal case against the FLSA overtime changes,and Federal unemployment updates for 2019. We’ll also look at FUTA Credit Reduction States for 2018 returns.
Changes to state minimum wages, tip credit and new players in the Paid Family Leave area will be addressed. A look at any effects of the government shutdown will also be included.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attendees will receive up-to-date information on new payroll laws 2019, including tax issues, annual IRS limits, an update on the FLSAovertime changes 2019, information return penalties and both year-end and current topics of use to payroll teams. If you’re unsure about deadlines, limits and current pretax regulations, this webinar will help you.
With the rapidly changing rules affecting the IRS, as well as other governmental agencies, it’s important for payroll professionals to keep up with the latest updates.
- The 2019 limits for deferred compensation as well as other IRS limits
- A discussion of what regulations will be deferred, and which will go forward
- The proposed overtime regulation changes (still in abeyance)
- Effects of the government shutdown on payroll
- Changes to Form 941 for the year 2019
- Updates to the Form W-2 for 2018
- Federal unemployment updates for 2019, including the final 2018 Credit Reduction States
- State and local tax updates, as well as state unemployment updates for 2019
- Minimum wage changes
Important information for payroll professionals, whether they operate in one state or multiple states. Learn about state and local tax changes, Federal limits,updates on the FLSA overtime changes, 2019, and other key facts that payroll teams need, to do their jobs efficiently and accurately.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Payroll teams of any size
- Payroll supervisors
- Payroll associates
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494