- This event has passed.
New Federal Regulation for 2019-2020
September 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT$189
Topic : New Federal Regulation for 2019-2020! What employers must know to be compliant!
Discount Coupon : Use Promo Code NEW2COMPLIANCE and get (10% OFF)
Employers must get prepared for all the employment regulations scheduled to be effective January 1, 2019, 2020 and beyond. The Department of Labor (DOL) has increased their efforts to audit companies who have not updated their policies & workplace regulations. Not only are the many new workplace laws that will impact Employers, but also those laws that were effective in 2017-2018 but Employers were not aware. Employers with multi-state locations are more than ever at risk for non-compliance of regulations unless they develop a process to coordinate workplace required posters, new hire communication required, wage increases, transgender restroom obligations, paid leave regulations per state, regulations and requirements for terminated employees and regulations for federal contractors.
Why should you attend this webinar?
- Managing these laws will determine how Employers will survive strict fines and penalties as well as create a robust risk management strategy for their workplace.
- Here are just some of the workplace regulation topics impacted between 2018-2020. How many of these issues are you aware have regulations tied to them?
- New DOL Overtime Regulations for 2020
- New EEOC Pay Data Reporting Requirement
- Paid/Unpaid Leave
- Transgender Restroom Requirements and Gender Equity and Expression Guidelines
- Pay Equity and Pay Discrimination
- Criminal Background Checks and New Decision Matrix Requirement
- Immigration Changes and How Your Workplace Responds to Trump?s Immigration Restrictions
- Sexual Harassment, Workplace Harassment and Violence in the Workplace
- Marijuana and the Challenges posed by Drug and Substance Abuse Testing
- Leave of Absence Challenges with American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Who can Benefit:
- Business Owners
- HR professionals
- Office Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Workplace Compliance professionals
Speaker Profile :
Margie Faulk Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey. she is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for a defense contracting technologies firm, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 717-208-8666