- This event has passed.
Managing Projects with Predictive Analysis: Mitigate Failures and Boost Success Rate
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
Your corporate executives can create projects and assign responsibility.
They demand success but how do you know when and if your project will truly be successful ?
Analyzing your existing organization’s processes and team can help mitigate future project failures.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Early detection of why or if project failures might occur can save your organization not only large amounts of capital investment, but also gain future buy-in possibilities from major stakeholders and improved morale from project team members. Knowing how to manage projects in predictive analytics and detect the possible outcomes of a project early on, aide in streamlining a greater success rate and tremendously boost morale of the organization.
We can’t guarantee that you will have ESP after attending this predictive analytics training but what we will do is this:
We will discuss about predictive analysis in project management and take a close look at the major components that contribute to project success or failure:
- Understanding the business objectives
- Is the organization able to clearly identify the business objective(s)
- Have they been able to parlay those objectives effectively to the team?
- Project complexity
- Describing project complexity in itself can be a complex thing
- How many interdependent things are there on the project
- How often has this been done before
- The number of requirements and number stakeholders issuing requirements add to complexity
- The number of risks
- The risk quantification
- The project team’s make up and morale
- How experienced is your team?
- Is the corporate atmosphere such that they can help prevent their own failures or is it a totally autocratic environment ?
- Process inspection and improvement
- Rather than waiting until the end of the project it is often better to constantly inspect the process and work on improvement initiatives prior to project end.
- Again, looking at the team, do they have ability to initiate their own process improvements ?
- On time and under budget does not necessarily equate to project success.
Wouldn’t it be great to be able to predict possible outcomes of a project not strictly by analyzing data, but by simple introspection? This webinar will discuss predictive analysis in project management that you can use to better predict the success of your project.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Project Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Project Team members
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494