- This event has passed.
Maintaining 1099 Reporting Accuracy with TIN Matching System: 2020 Updates
June 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm MDT$159 – $199
Businesses need to report information about taxable payments they make to their vendors and customers and it’s important to do it in a way that reduces the risk of warning letters and penalty notices. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to move your company toward near absolute regulatory compliance, efficiency improvements, standardized processes, & adequate documentation to ensure your 1099 forms contain accurate information that will agree with the IRS’s records.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• What are the benefits of the TIN Matching System?
• What are the best practices for managing 1099 reporting requirements?
• How does IRS TIN Matching system impact the fight to reduce proposed penalties?
Learn the best practices for eliminating 1099 error notices from the IRS. Discover the power of the IRS TIN Matching system. Discover the smoothest way to register to use the two step verification process introduced 12/10/17. Learn how to handle the CP-2100 notices from Uncle Sam and avoid the fines & penalties for failure to timely comply with the B-Notice requirements. Understand the difference between and 1st and 2nd B-Notice and the related differences in required vendor responses. Be sure you institute and stop Backup Withholding when required. You will gain the tools to make you the most effective information return manager your company has ever seen.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Compliance Managers
• Accounting Managers
• Accounts Payable Managers
• Any institution that makes reports on forms 1099-INT, 1099-B, 199-DIV, 1099-PATR, & 1099-MISC
Speaker Profile: Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant) and experienced businessman. He has over 35 years of practical experience in strategic planning, analysis and reporting.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Outlook Tips and Techniques: Survive the Avalanche of Emails in 2020 – https://bit.ly/36QIkyM
2. How to Survive an Emotionally Toxic Workplace and Build Emotional Resiliency – https://bit.ly/2MjzQGX