- This event has passed.
International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management
June 8 @ 9:00 am - June 9 @ 3:00 pm BST$299.00
Strengthening risk management, internal controls, compliance and internal audit was a line item on many business agendas long before the pandemic. Growing volumes of transactions, combined with heightened regulatory requirements and ongoing digitalization initiatives were already stretching the limits of enterprise risk and control systems and processes.
But in the blink of an eye, disruptive and overnight changes to working practices put these practices under the spotlight. Tightening and adapting the way organizations manage controls, audits, and risks is no longer a matter of choice, it is core to survival.
In 2022 we are looking to the future and are delighted to welcome you back onsite to join us in person for this year’s International SAP Conference on Internal Controls, Compliance and Risk Management: the only business-centric community event designed for the full SAP GRC ecosystem.
Focus sessions will cover:
– Strengthening risk, control and audit: What does it mean for SAP GRC today and in the future?
– Embedding the latest technologies in your risk management and compliance processes
– Your journey to SAP S/4HANA – What are the implications for GRC?
– How to design and implement smart automated controls with SAP GRC Process Control
– The benefits of RPA integration in achieving continuous controls monitoring
– Next-generation practices to detect and prevent irregular, illegal, noncompliant activities
– Discover SAP Financial Compliance Management: Gain exclusive insight and hands-on experience
– What’s new with SAP GRC solutions and what can you expect in the future?
Click here for the event agenda: https://bit.ly/3tTgnUc
This unique event focuses on customer case study presentations, from European customers for European customers, highlighting use cases, business benefits, quick wins and lessons learned.
Digital tickets are available for those unable to attend in person.
We are delighted to confirm use-case presentations from the following big hitters:
What can you expect onsite?
– A case study led agenda providing you with the latest insights, knowledge and advice
– Face-to-face networking through dedicated networking sessions, including our evening get-together
– A focus on interactivity via demos and workshops. Attend specialized break-out sessions for more in-depth discussion and knowledge sharing
– A chance to conduct one:one meetings with SAP, their partners and customers. Get your questions answered and take away valuable helpful hints
– On-demand learning allowing you to catch-up after the conference with any sessions missed onsite
– A safe event environment is a top priority for us and we ask all attendees to provide proof of vaccination or recovery from COVID-19 ahead of participation
Click here to register: https://bit.ly/375V5Kh
Time: 9:00 AM – 3:10 PM
In-Person Ticket EUR 1150.00
Digital Ticket EUR 299.00
Half Day Workshop EUR 400.00