- This event has passed.
How to Prepare an Effective Audit Manual for an Internal Audit Department
October 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159.00
Topic : How to Prepare an Effective Audit Manual for an Internal Audit Department
Offer : (10% off) On New Signup
This webinar will instruct attendees on how to develop an internal audit manual and offer start to finish instructions and templates on how to perform different types of audits given the project description. Audit fieldwork, audit reporting, and follow-up, work-paper filing, and project closure are some of the other areas the webinar will cover.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Identify and collect essential pre-audit background information
- A basic understanding of the most popular types of internal audit projects
- The areas included in an audit manual
- Planning audit objectives, scope and developing an audit work program – audit planning
- Audit fieldwork
- Audit reporting and follow-up, work-paper filing and project closure
Speaker Profile :
Marna Steuart is Keynote speaker at ComplianceKey. Ms. Steuart has been in the audit industry for over twenty years. Ms. Steuart began her career with a Big Four firm as an external auditor, then as an internal auditor in several different capacities within several different industries.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 717-208-8666