- This event has passed.
How to Comply with the New EEO-1 Reporting Requirements for 2019 and 2020
September 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) issued a Notice of Immediate Reinstatement of Revised EEO-1 Data to collect summary pay data from employers, including federal contractors and subcontractors, with 100 or more employees for Calendar Years 2017 and 2018.
Summary pay data for private employer’s subject to Title VII jurisdiction will go to the EEOC. Summary pay data only for federal contractors and subcontractors subject to Executive Order 11246 will go to OFCCP.
The EEOC guidelines say that the new data will improve investigations of possible pay discrimination in the workplace, which remains a contributing factor to persistent wage gaps, according to the EEOC announcement.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You should attend this webinar because you will learn about the most recent court decisions and information available regarding annual government EEO-1 reporting. You will get clarity on the pay equity compliance and the new EEO-1 reporting requirements and ensure accurate, timely filing.
You will be provided resources and best practices in migrating from current EEO-1 requirements to the new EEO-1 Form, including Component 1 and Component 2 of the Report and other pertinent information. The deadline for filing your EEO-1 report is right around the corner!
It is vitally important that you prepare this form correctly as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs use your information to determine whether your company should be audited.
- Who must file EEO-1 Report?
- Step-by-step basics of filing the form
- Understand the race, ethnicity, job categories
- How to comply with confidentiality requirements
- Practical suggestions on how to legally survey and classify your employees
- What federal contractors can’t ignore
- Which methods of collecting data from your workers are the most affordable and legally compliant
- Collecting employee information when your organization has multiple employment locations
- EEOC’s and OFCCP’s change in enforcement: What employers need to be aware of
- Using your EEO-1 report to find potential wage discrimination
This webinar will help participants understand how and why they should comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations. It will also provide information regarding annual government EEO-1 reporting. You will get clarity on the new EEO-1 reporting requirements and ensure accurate, timely filing.
You will be provided resources and best practices in migrating from current EEO-1 requirements to the new EEO-1 Form, including Component 1 and Component 2 of the Report and other pertinent information.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- All employers in the private sector with 100 or more employees
- Federal contractors with 50 or more employees,
- HR professionals
- Financial Officers
- In-House Counsel
- Affirmative Action/EEO Officers
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494