- This event has passed.
Harassment in the Workplace
June 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am CDT$110
We will cover what a true definition of harassment really is. Businesses need to know that is not the same is a was a year ago, especially with the #metoo era and revelations.
Today is the day to start protecting your employees and company from unethical and illegal actions of harassment. At the end of the hour of power, you will also be able to identify the 11 types of harassment and ways to address it in your company training.
Anti-harassment training is all about creating an anti-harassment culture in your workplace; about employees understanding what harassment is; what to do about it, and that your company never accepts or tolerates it.
This informative, interactive, and fact-packed webinar will provide you with a safe, non-judgmental place to find out what you know and don’t know that can land your business in deep financial troubles, legal turmoil, and company embarrassment.
Why should you Attend
Do you currently have
- ccess to $50,000 – $300,000 of funds for each employee’s harassment lawsuit?
- an all- encompassing definition of harassment for your company?
- a personal lawyer for all of your managers & supervisors in your company?
- a spelled-out instructions for your employees in your handbook?
- periodic training for your employees and managers separately?
If the answer is no to ANY of the above questions, then this workshop is for you!
If you did know you had to, then this workshop is definitely for you!
Areas Covered in the Session
- Define harassment
- Know the handbook verbiage that should be included
- Know the recommended type and of training in your harassment training
- Define employee for training purposes so everyone necessary is included in your company training
- Definitions of Quid Pro Quo and Hostile Work Environment Harassment
- Mistakes Managers Make that can Create a Hostile Work Environment in your Workplace
- Tips for Avoiding a Hostile Work Environment
- It’s Not Just About Sex Anymore-Hostile Work Environments Based on the Other 10 Protected Classes Other than Sex
- Tips to Avoid Retaliation Claims
- Tips on What Your Anti-Harassment Policy Should Contain
- What You Need to Do in Addition to Having a Policy to Establish that you have Exercised
- Tips for Handling the Harassment Investigation
- Textual Harassment
Who Will Benefit
- Small Business Owners
- HR Personnel
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US: (510) 962-8903
Phone: Zurich: +41 – 43 434 80 33
Website : https://www.traininng.com