- This event has passed.
Handling Employee Leave Abuse: Dealing With Excuses and Investigating Suspected Leave Abuse Under FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Comp
August 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
This webinar will help you get a working knowledge of how you can minimize your company’s exposure to employee abuse of family and medical leave – be it under the FMLA, ADA, or workers’ comp or other applicable family and medical leave laws.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Suppose one or more of your employees has taken a leave of absence, and your company or department is buckling under the added stress—and you suspect that one or more of those employees may be taking advantage, and may not really be in need of family or medical leave – or may even not be entitled to it.
What if one or more of your employees asks for intermittent leave? Administration of continuous leave can be challenging enough. Intermittent leave presents its own administrative challenges. How do you keep track of everything and prevent abuse of employee leaves? You can curb employee leave abuse. But how do you do it? Don’t despair!
- Defining leave abuse under FMLA and ADA
- Common ways employees abuse leave time
- Determining eligibility and coverage under ADA and ADAAA
- Notice requirements
- Fitness for duty certifications
- Key employees and reinstatement
- Reasonable accommodations under the ADA/ADAAA
- Job descriptions
- Tools for curbing FMLA Abuse
- FMLA ADA and ADAAA overlap
- Investigations of suspected leave abuse under FMLA and ADA
- Specific issues relating to intermittent leave:
- Medical documentation & intermittent leave
- FMLA honest belief defense and intermittent leave
- Attendance and punctuality as essential job functions under the ADA
- Indefinite leave and more
Learn how to prevent abuse of employee leave by dealing tactically with excuses and investigating suspected leave abuse under FMLA, ADA and Workers’ Comp. The webinar discusses many other aspects of employee leaves like overlapping laws, intermittent leaves, certifications and more.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- H.R. Managers and Directors
- Leave Administrators
- Benefits Administrators
- Business Owners
- Senior Managers
- Front-Line and Middle Managers
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494