- This event has passed.
Flood Insurance and Natural Disasters: How to Build a Successful Compliance Program
October 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
Flooding is the most common natural disaster in the United States. It’s also the most expensive, costing homeowners, insurers and the government billions each year. If most of your customer’s wealth is tied up in their house, they may be risking financial ruin without adequate flood insurance coverage.
Financial institutions also must protect their financial interests. Natural disasters put those interests at risk. This webinar will discuss what flood insurance during natural disasters covers, how much it costs, how it works, and who should consider adding it as well as how to ensure that your institution is compliant with Fair Lending requirements and how to build a successful program.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The increased scrutiny of examiners and regulators regarding flood insurance compliance program requires financial institutions to increase their oversight efforts. Non-compliance with flood insurance requirements increases risk exposure of financial institutions failing to protect consumers. As a result, financial institutions can experience negative implications affecting them both operationally and financially.
Flood Insurance continues to evolve with the increased number of natural disasters, and it’s now more important than ever that those financial institutions ensure they are implementing the appropriate tools to ensure they are compliant with Fair Lending rules and regulations.
- Historical look at flood insurance for financial institutions
- Current flood insurance insights with increase in natural disasters
- Determining how your institution is affected by natural disasters
- How can institutions address areas of concern
- Preparing for the future
- Define what flood insurance coverage is
- Identify operations and activities that have flood insurance implications
- Tips and suggestions for an effective flood insurance compliance program
- How to effectively audit flood insurance activities
- Maintaining flood insurance compliance
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Compliance Officers
- Lending Personnel
- Compliance Auditors
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494