- This event has passed.
Female to Female Hostility at Workplace: All you need to Know
September 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT$179
Why should you attend?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- To describe women’s ways of bullying
- To discuss the theoretical causes and contributing factors of women’s bulling
- To determine if bullying could be illegal harassment
- To explore the impact of women bullying their colleagues
- To identify management’s role in the prevention and intervention of women’s bullying
- To list the steps to take if targeted by a bully
- Theories as to whether women are more hostile to each other than to men
Speaker Profile :
Susan is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. She has worked as a registered nurse (RN) in a variety of nursing specialties. She has also been the director of healthcare quality improvement, director of education and development, and held other healthcare leadership roles. One of Dr. Strauss’s areas of expertise is with bullying and harassment in healthcare- working as an expert witness for lawsuits, training, and conducting investigations. She researched physician abuse to RNs in the OR to determine if the abuse varied based on the gender of the nurse.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 302-830-3132