FDA’s Cloud Compliance & Regulations
August 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am CDT$149
This presentation will provide a baseline of information related to cloud computing which will help the attendee better understand the cloud concept, associated regulatory challenges, and suggestions for consideration when establishing a cloud based system.
Why you should Attend: Cloud computing has become perhaps the hottest compliance topic related to computer validation and electronic records.
The potential economic and resource advantages to using cloud based environments guarantees that management will expect that compliance strategies will be developed that will support decisions to utilize cloud environments to perform regulated activities.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Understanding the Cloud Definition
- The Basics – Architecture & Services
- Contradictions and Challenges
- Cloud Provider Assessments
- Compliance – Past, Present, Future
- The Service Agreement
- Closed vs. Open Systems
- Perspective / Compliance Notes / Conclusions
- Questions & Discussion