- This event has passed.
Excel Pivot Tables 101: creating insightful reports for business intelligence
May 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159
With Excel Pivot Tables you can quickly and easily build business reports, dashboards and charts that help you summarize, analyze, interpret and understand your data which in turn helps you in making key business decisions. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to build your own Pivot Tablesto turn raw data into meaningful and insightful reports.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Structure your raw data in the right way
- Design and format your Pivot Table reports so that they are easy to read and understand
- Convert a Pivot Table into a chart
Use Pivot Table in Excel to turn raw data into meaningful and insightful reports
Structure your raw data in the right way
Design and format your Pivot Table reports so that they are easy to read and understand
Summarize your data in different ways including totals, counts and percentages
Use Pivot Table in Excel to create monthly summary reports
Convert a Pivot Table into a chart
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Logistics & Supply Chain
Speaker Profile: Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 30 years. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA – http://bit.ly/2WjEGdS
- Conducting a Workplace Harassment Investigation: Techniques to Determine Facts and Minimize Liability (2-Hour Boot Camp) – http://bit.ly/2Wb9gXl