- This event has passed.
ETHIC Intelligence – ISO 37001 Training Paris Session
May 27 - May 29$3 – $500
ISO 37001 Training
ISO 19600 (2014) is a standard that provides useful guidelines for a variety of compliance needs including anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, export control, etc….
In contrast, ISO 37001 (2016) is a standard consistent with ISO 19600 but strictly devoted to Anti-Bribery Management Systems
Trainings will provide participants with the ability to build or audit a compliance program according to both the ISO 19600 and ISO 37001 standards.
Who should attend?
The session is designed to help anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, ethical behavior, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, security personnel, procurement, independent auditors, lawyers and consultants better understand the standards’ requirements.
Knowledge in compliance & anti-bribery and experience in management are recommended.
Training will last a maximum of three days with two modules available to participants according to their needs:
- First module (day 1 to 2) is intended for compliance officers and in-house counsel; it will cover the understanding and prevention of corruption risks according to international legal frameworks and best practices, will assess the structure and scope of ISO 19600 and ISO 37001 and will detail the ISO 37001 requirements.
- Second module (day 1 to 3) is intended for professionals interested in learning to audit the ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management Systems standard. In addition of covering module 1’s material, participants will be in a position to audit an anti-corruption compliance management system within an organisation and, apply the methods and tools in corruption prevention and compliance systems auditing developed by ETHIC Intelligence.
- Learn how to plan, implement, monitor and improve the Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- Identifying focus areas for the Anti-Bribery Management Systems
- Recognize the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- OPTIONAL Day 3 – Learn more about ISO 37001 Certification & Audit Process
Philippe MONTIGNY, Chairman of the Technical & Impartiality Committees of ETHIC Intelligence
Day 1 and 2: €2 000 (excl. VAT)
Optional Day 3: €1 500 (excl. VAT)