ESG reporting and external filings
March 19, 2024 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm CDT$249
ESG reporting and external filings play a critical role in enhancing transparency and accountability, enabling stakeholders to assess an organisation’s environmental, social and governance performance. By providing clear and comprehensive information, these practices build trust, attract investors, and contribute to a more sustainable and responsible business ecosystem.
Join us for an engaging and informative live online course that explores the evolving realm of ESG reporting and external filings. Key topics covered include:
– understanding the different types of ESG and sustainability reporting
– differentiating between ESG reporting and external filings for ESG
– exploring the diverse reporting standards in the field
– getting started with building a robust data and reporting strategy
– uncovering best practices for effective ESG reporting and external filings.
The session will include a presentation as well as some practical examples built on a fictional company scenario. Participants will gain valuable insights into the subject matter through a combination of theoretical frameworks and real-world applications.
After completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate confirming the acquired knowledge of ESG reporting and external filings.
Having trouble submitting your event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org