- This event has passed.
ESG and Compliance Conference
October 16 @ 8:00 am - 2:30 pm CDT
Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) is no longer an isolated function within a company, nor is it an issue only for publicly traded companies. It’s front and center for organizations of all types and sizes, and it requires the involvement of the compliance team in order to be properly addressed. Much like regulatory risks, managing ESG goals and metrics requires a collaborative effort across multiple units within an organization.
Join us on November 16, 2021 for ESG and Compliance. This virtual conference, led by ESG and compliance professionals, addresses the current state of ESG and the importance of collaboration among ESG, compliance, and other functions within an organization.
Hot topics include:
- The Rise of the Chief Integrity Officer
- Update on SASB Standards and the ESG Reporting Landscape
- Discussion of the Role of Principles for Responsible Investment
- What is ESG: The Basics of ESG
- Synergies, Intersections, and Opportunities Between ESG and Compliance
- A Primer on ESG Standards and Ratings