- This event has passed.
Employee Stress is a Performance Killer! Practical Strategies to Keep Stress at Bay
April 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT$159 – $199
Stress is the single biggest contributor to poor employee performance and health challenges. Learning to manage outside-in stressors is critical to achieving success, inner peace & happiness. This session shares valuable techniques for stress management in the workplace and discusses effects of stress on employee performance.
Also learn about cost of stress in the workplace, better time management, managing expectations, better advance planning, ego control, and developing attitudes, mindsets and skills that enable you to turn off situations and people who annoy you, challenge you or upset you.
The webinar helps you develop psychological anchors and provides many other tips to maintain control of your inner mental environment.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Stress is the number one contributor to illness and death. If you don’t control it – it will control you and one day put you in the hospital or the grave. The need for control and impatience are the biggest contributors to stress so learning to manage these will go a long way in helping you live a long, healthy and prosperous life. Stress also is a major contributor to relationship issues due to poor communication, increased conflict and many other negative emotions like blame, regret and the fear of uncertainty.
- Common causes of stress in the workplace
- Attitudes and mindsets that permit the negative impact of stress
- Why the need for control in life is so damaging
- Why people let life’s stressors impact them in a negative way
- Effects of stress on employee performance
- Why we let people stress us out
- How impatience impacts career roles and responsibilities and
- The negative health consequences of unmanaged stress
- How to manage organization stressors in a pro-active way
- Techniques for managing life’s stressors — people and
Stress is not what is happening to you on the outside but how you respond to the outside triggers and circumstances on the inside. The webinar discusses stress management in the workplace and impact of stress on employee productivity. The objective is learning not to let people and situations you can’t control, control you in a negative way.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Everyone over the age of 18 regardless of gender, education, position, or status.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494