- This event has passed.
Employee Engagement From A to Z: How to Execute a Successful Employee Engagement Journey
May 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT$145.00
The TrainHR Course is approved by HRCI and SHRM Recertification Provider.
Organizations in the top tier of employee engagement outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share and have a 90% better growth trend than their competition.
However, only 13% of global workers are engaged, which means the vast majority sleepwalk through the day giving you zero discretionary effort.
Although the 13% statistic is incredibly troublesome, only 25% of organizations say they are on an employee engagement journey. Why? Because they don’t know how to improve and what to do next.
Jill Christensen, author of the best-selling book, If Not You, Who? Cracking the Code of Employee Disengagement, has uncovered a proven Employee Engagement Roadmap, which lays out the six steps from start to finish.
From engaging senior leaders, to determining who is on the Core Team, to gathering baseline engagement data, to developing the strategy, to engaging managers and holding them accountable,to measuring progress,this session is a must for any organization that is about to embark on a journey or whose journey is not realizing the desired results.
Attendees will leave this strategic session knowing the specific steps they need to take to successfully execute an employee engagement journey, and turn your disengaged workforce into a unified high-performing team, resulting in increased profits, customer satisfaction, productivity, and retention Priceless.
Why should you Attend:
- Fear: If we do not improve our culture, we will lose good employees
- Uncertainty: Our culture needs improvement, but I do not know what to do next
- Sense of Urgency: If we do not improve our culture soon, not only will we lose good people but we will not be able to hire the best-and-brightest talent
- Pride: I need to secure a “seat at the table” and the only way I’ll do that is by presenting a strategic plan around employee engagement to leaders
- Greed: I want to advance my career and if I help fix our culture, that will help me
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What exactly is employee engagement?
- The reason why employee engagement initiatives have failed for decades
- How to engage leaders and managers in your journey
- A proven six-step roadmap that you can apply immediately to begin or improve your employee engagement journey
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Professionals
- Internal Communications Professionals
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Email: [email protected]