Effective Meeting Management for Leaders, Managers and Facilitators
May 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDT$110
Most books, articles and courses on managing meetings ignore the fact that leaders, managers and facilitators of meetings have different roles.
Thus, a course in managing meetings effectively needs to take those three roles into consideration. We do.
Briefly – the Leader has something to say.
The Manager wants interaction to lead to a specific end point – usually a solution. The facilitator is there to make sure process is followed.
In this workshop we discuss how each of these three roles effects the manner in which meetings are designed and led.
We also discuss the techniques that are useful for different types of meetings, both live and virtual. Settings, time, expectations all differ depending on the goal of the meeting.
We offer a comprehensive checklist to help in the preparation of meetings Types of meetings and how best to lead, manage or facilitate them is also discussed.
The goal of this course is to enable you to go from “oh no, not another boring meeting” to “we get things done quickly and effectively in our meetings” .
Why should you Attend
In this workshop we discuss how the roles of leaders, managers and facilitators affect the manner in which meetings are designed and led. We also discuss the techniques that are useful for different types of meetings, both live and visual. Settings, time, expectations all differ depending on the goal of the meeting.
We offer a comprehensive checklist to help in the preparation of meetings. Types of meetings, how to lead a meeting effectively, and managing and facilitating meetings are also discussed.
Areas Covered in the Session
- Leaders, Manager or Facilitator
- Meeting Preparation
- Types of Meetings
- Some tips about people and meetings
- Managing effective virtual meetings
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Building better meetings
- It’s about the people
- Explore the different roles of leadership, management and facilitation of meetings
- Discover that different timing and different agendas work for different types of meetings
- Recognize meeting process and how it differs in different types of meetings
- Identify what you need (checklist) and how to effectively conduct your meetings
Who Will Benefit
- Executive Directors
- Presidents and all C-level Executives, whether in the private, non-profit, religious or public sector
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US: (510) 962-8903
Phone: Zurich: +41 – 43 434 80 33
Website : https://www.traininng.com