- This event has passed.
EEO-1 Reporting in 2021: New Deadline!
August 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT$149
On March 29, 2021, the “EEOC” that is, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, announced that data collection for 2019 and 2020 EEO-1 Component-1 filing will open on April 26 and that employers will have until July 19, 2021, to submit their data for that year. The EEO-1 report provides the EEOC with data about the size, location, and race, and gender demographics of an employer’s workforce.
The period for filing your EEO-1 report is right around the corner! It is vitally important that you prepare this form correctly as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs use your information to determine whether your company should be audited. Inaccurate information could also suggest willfulness in not being honest which can lead to penalties or criminal charges. While the document may seem “just a piece of paper,” classifying your employees correctly can be a difficult task. Gathering the information you need can also be difficult.
In this webinar expert speaker, Margie Faulk will help you to explain the significant changes the EEOC made to the EEO-1 survey, its impact on businesses, and what you can do now to prepare. This webinar will walk you through step by step what you need to do to ensure compliance.
- Proper preparation of the EEO-1 Report
- Analyzing your EEO-1 Report before the Government Does
- Will component 2 compensation data return during the Biden administration?
- Why the Federal Government Has Pay Issues as a High Priority
- Is There Really a Pay Gap?
- Understanding Laws that Govern Pay Discrimination
- The Anatomy of a Pay Equity Audit
- Salary History Bans in Connection with Pay Equity Requirements
- How to Conduct a Pay Equity Analysis
Why You Should Attend:
It has been a while since employers have had to submit EEO-1 reports. This year employers are getting a double whammy by having to file two years’ worth of data. Employers need to ensure the accuracy of these reports as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs analyze them carefully to try to find trends and potential discrimination.
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners
- Compensation Specialists
- Human Resources Managers
- Human resource personnel
- Compensation Analysts
- Chief Financial Officers
- In-house Counsel
- Affirmative Action/EEO Officers
- Employers required to complete EEO-1 Reports
- Employers contemplating or in the process of becoming government contractors
- Compliance Professionals
- Leadership Managers who want to be knowledgeable in the area of federal contractors
- Any professional who has the responsibility to manage AAP and EEO-1
During the Q&A session following the live event, ask a question, and get a direct response from our expert speaker.
Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of the live webinar).