- This event has passed.
Developing a Strategic Approach to FDA Compliance for Computer Systems
January 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST$159 – $199
FDA requires that all computer systems used to produce, manage and report on GxP (GMP, GLC, GCP) related products be validated and maintained in accordance with specific rules. You’ll learn all about how to create and maintain good FDA-compliant documentation using a strategic approach based on System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies.
The webinar will leave you with the information needed to plan, execute and document a computer system validation effort that meets FDA compliance standards. You will learn about what must be done to ensure the system remains in a validated state. In addition, you’ll learn about the various computer system validation deliverables and how to document them through the entire process.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This webinar will help you understand in detail Computer System Validation (CSV) and how to apply the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies when validating computer systems subject to FDA regulatory compliance. This is critical in order to develop the appropriate validation strategy and achieve the thoroughness required to prove that a system does what it purports to do. It also ensures that a system is maintained in a validated state throughout its entire life cycle, from conception through retirement. We will discuss the phases within the SDLC, and how these form the basis for any CSV project. The importance of the sequence of steps will also be covered.
- Computer System Validation (CSV) and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology
• Good “Variable” Practice (GxP) (Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Clinical Practice (GCP))
• Validation Strategy that will take into account the system risk assessment process
• Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) to include detailed needs that are described in a specific and unique way
• System Design Specification (SDS) that details how the functional requirements will be delivered
• Test Planning, including Development of Scenarios, Cases and Scripts (Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification)
• Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) that connects the requirements, design and test elements
• System Acceptance and Release Notification
• System Retirement steps to close out the life cycle
• Data integrity to avoid FDA compliance deficiencies
• Data Archival to ensure security, integrity and compliance
- To understand how to create, revise and maintain documentation that must meet the FDA compliance standards
• To understand the computer system validation documentation and many deliverables required to complete the effort
• To understand industry best practices
• To understand and avoid potential pitfalls
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Information Technology Analysts
• QC/QA Managers
• QC/QA Analysts
• Clinical Data Managers
• Clinical Data Scientists
• Analytical Chemists
• Compliance Managers
• Laboratory Managers
• Automation Analysts
• Manufacturing Managers
• Manufacturing Supervisors
• Supply Chain Specialists
• Computer System Validation Specialists
• GMP Training Specialists
• Business Stakeholders responsible for computer system validation planning, execution, reporting, compliance, maintenance and audit
• Consultants working in the life sciences industry who are involved in computer system implementation, validation and compliance
• Auditors engaged in the internal inspection of labeling records and practices
All FDA-regulated industries:
• Medical Device
Carolyn Troiano has more than 30 years of experience in computer system validation in the pharmaceutical, medical device, animal health and other FDA-regulated industries. She is currently managing a large, complex data migration, analytics and reporting program at a major financial institution.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494