- This event has passed.
Cyber Security Maturity Model Assessments for all Organizations
July 16 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm CDT$129
Topic : Using the FFIEC and Carnegie Mellon’s Cyber Security Maturity Model Assessments for all Organizations
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Information/Cyber Security Planning is essential in this world of hackers improving every day. Is your organization prepared if your business is targeted and your Business Operations are impacted? Where is your organization on the Cyber Security Maturity Model? The Maturity Model provides a path forward and enables your organization to periodically assess where it is along that path.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Strengthen enterprise cybersecurity capabilities.
- Enable IT service organizations to effectively and consistently evaluate and benchmark cybersecurity capabilities
- Share knowledge, best practices, and relevant references across IT service organizations as a means to improve cybersecurity capabilities
- Enable IT service organizations to prioritize actions and investments to improve cybersecurity
- Enable IT service organizations to communicate capability levels in meaningful terms.
Michael C. Redmond is Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey. She is consults and audits in the areas of Cyber/Information Security,, Organizational Resilience, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, HIPAA and ISO. Some of her past clients include Fidelity, JP Morgan Chase, Emblem Health. Excellus Blue Cross, and many more.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 717-208-8666