- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccinations In The Workplace: Legal And Practical Considerations For Employers
April 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT$149
FDA Issues Emergency Use Authorization for COVID-19 Vaccine. They are –slowly—being rolled With that roll-out, employers are faced with many questions about how to handle vaccine-related issues in the workplace. Specifically: how will COVID vaccines impact the workplace? Can—or should—employers require employees to get vaccinated? What are the legal ramifications? This webinar will answer that and other questions abounding as the world continues to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Do I need a vaccination policy? And can my company be liable for not requiring vaccination?
- Is this an employer’s responsibility or is it the responsibility of individual employees who wish to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Can we require our employees to be vaccinated? And can employees be terminated for refusing the vaccination?
- What are the already-existing legal and regulatory limitations for EEOC, OSHA, and HIPAA that we can consider now?
- Does the vaccine mean that we no longer need to enforce masks and social distancing in the workplace?
Why Should You Attend:
In this webinar, we will cover the legal implications of requiring employees to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. We will discuss when and how an employer can legally require workers to get vaccinated, and when employers cannot do so, and the reasons. We will also explore alternatives to requiring vaccinations and how employers can fulfill their legal obligations to keep their workers, and, when applicable, the public, safe.
Who Should Attend:
- HR managers
- HR Directors
- Department heads and supervisors
- Owners and managers of small businesses
- HR professionals
- HR Administrators
- Compliance Professionals
- Senior Managers;
- Leave Administrators;
- In-House Counsel
- Safety Officers
Ask your question directly from our expert during the Q&A session following the live event.
**Recorded Version: Unlimited viewing for 365 days ( Access information will be emailed 36 hours after the completion of the live webinar).