- This event has passed.
COMPLIANCE WEEK: Five deliverables every cybersecurity team needs to survive, thrive and comply with the new SEC Cybersecurity Rule
August 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm CDT
In today’s fast-paced business world, firms must adapt to the ever-changing mobile compliance and technology landscape to stay competitive. While many organizations have fully embraced hybrid and work-from-home policies, most have not yet adjusted to the compliance issues a distributed workforce creates.
THIS SPECIFICALLY APPLIES TO COMPLIANCE WITH THE NEW SEC CYBERSECURITY RULE, PUBLISHED JULY 26, 2023
The information security team has a very difficult job. They have to protect their company by justifying technical investments to business professionals; yet, information security and the C-suite are speaking different languages.
Information security is speaking the language of threats, vulnerabilities, and impacts to technical assets. The C-suite is speaking the language of impacts to customers, business goals, and third-party obligations.
So, how do we solve the problem of speaking different languages? By providing a “universal translator” between information security terminology and the language of the C-suite.
Join this webinar to review tools and templates for the five deliverables to:
1. Ensure your security program is legally defensible and compliant with the new SEC Cybersecurity Rule, published July 26, 2023.
2. Define a “clear line of acceptable risk” below which you accept risks and above which you remediate.
3. Understand the “total risk” (i.e., your risk FICO score) to your organization.
4. Provide C-suite a roadmap for your program that reduces risk to an acceptable level (answering the C-suite question of, “Are we where we need to be? If not, when will we get there?”)
5. Communicate risks and justify expenditure requests in business terms.
Having trouble submitting your event? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org