- This event has passed.
Compliance Payroll Style (Update of Rules and Limits for 2019)
May 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am CDT$110
Make sure you are up to date on important payroll compliance issues. The webinar will discuss 2019 limits, the effects of the current legal case against the FLSA overtime changes; a look at unemployment issues for 2019.
We’ll also look at FUTA Credit Reduction states for 2018 returns. Changes to state minimum wages, tip credit and new players in the Paid Family Leave area will be addressed. A look at any effects of the government shutdown will also be included.
Why should you Attend
Attendees will receive up-to-date information on tax issues, annual IRS limits, an update on the FLSA Overtime regulations, information return penalties and both year-end and current topics of use to payroll teams. We’ll touch on a number of topics, Federal, state and local that have bearing on payroll teams successful processing.
If you’re unsure about deadlines, limits and current pretax regulations, this webinar will help you. With the rapidly changing rules affecting the IRS, as well as other governmental agencies, it’s important for payroll professionals to keep up with the latest news.
Areas Covered in the Session
- The 2019 limits for deferred compensation as well as other IRS limits will be presented
- A discussion of what regulations will be deferred, and which will go forward
- The proposed overtime regulation changes (still in abeyance) will be discussed
- Effects of the government shutdown on payroll
- Changes to Form 941 for the year 2019
- Updates to the Form W-4 for 2018
- Federal unemployment updates for 2019, including the final 2018 Credit Reduction States
- State and local tax updates, as well as state unemployment updates for 2019
- Minimum wage changes
Who Will Benefit
- Payroll Teams of any Size
- Payroll Supervisors
- Payroll Associates