- This event has passed.
Compliance Investigations: Best Practices and Effectiveness Essentials
May 17 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDTFree
Compliance teams conduct investigations on a regular basis, which is why having a robust investigation protocol is a must for any best practice program. How do you think through the protocols for this important and frequent exercise to ensure they are an efficient use of time and resources?
Join Tom Fox, the Compliance Evangelist and the author of The Compliance Handbook, and Michael Volkov, CEO of the Volkov Law Group, for a nuts and bolts session on how to structure this important component of any best practices compliance department. In this webinar you will learn:
1) Why the intake of a hotline report is a critical start of your investigation protocol.
2) How to effectively set up a triage program for all internal and external reporting.
3) The different levels of investigations you should set up.
4) What type of report you should issue.
5) How and why you should protect the privilege.
Register on this page to reserve your seat, a copy of our presentation, and a recording of the webinar in case you can’t attend live.
- May 17
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- compliance, corporate compliance, internal investigation, social media
- 77 Water Street
- NY United States + Google Map