- This event has passed.
October 24 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EDT
Corporate compliance responsibilities are becoming increasingly complex and compliance professionals have to deal with new and evolving laws and regulations, in an increasingly multi-jurisdictional environment. New and increasingly sophisticated technology, artificial intelligence, and machine learning solutions, together with the evolution of digital assets and cryptocurrencies, heightened demands by law enforcement agencies and regulators and potentially heightened personal liability add to such challenges. New SEC rules and DOJ guidance add to the complexity of managing a compliance program or advising compliance teams.
The Compliance Institute will uniquely provide learning opportunities for law firm attorneys, compliance professionals, consultants, and service providers. Special tracked offerings will have specialized sessions for those who work in asset management, broker-dealer, banking and general corporate compliance. Below are some of the topics that recognized experts will discuss at the Institute.
• How to Make Your Compliance Program Practical and Successful: Recent Trends and Best Practices
• Current Trends in Broker-Dealer Regulations and Enforcement
• Current Issues in Anti-Corruption, AML, and Trade Sanctions Compliance
• AI Technologies and Predictive Data Analytics
• Current Trends in Asset Management Regulations and Enforcement
• Privacy and Security: A Practical Approach to Addressing Data Trends
• Addressing DE&I Issues in Compliance
Having trouble submitting your event? Contact email@example.com