- This event has passed.
Compensating Workers During COVID-19 Pandemic: Update Your Wage and Hour Policies
August 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT$159
The US Department of Labor has recently published guidance related to ensuring that employers meet their wage and hour obligations while the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to handle pay for workers when they can’t physically come to work and other practical points for maintaining compliance with the regulations.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
- Closures, pay deductions and impact on pay for exempt vs non-exempt employees
- Obligations toward employees under government-imposed quarantine
- Teleworking, workers’ comp and OSHA
In this webinar we will discuss the US Department of Labor’s recently-published guidance and other practical points related to ensuring that you meet your wage and hour obligations to your employees while the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Chief executives
- Senior Management
- Human Resources
- Compensation Officers
- Business Owners
Speaker Profile: Janette Levey Frisch, founder of The EmpLAWyerologist Firm, is an employment/HR attorney with over 20 years of legal experience. Ms. Frisch is a legal wellness professional for employment practices and workforce challenges.
Use Promo Code SUMS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
- Use Microsoft Outlook to Its Fullest Extent: Tips, Techniques and Best Practices. It’s Money in Your Pocket! – https://bit.ly/39A4WoT
- 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts – https://bit.ly/2DhB5Fl