CeFPro Audit Risk Forum Conference – October 7-8 | Times Square New York
October 7 @ 8:00 am - October 8 @ 5:00 pm CDT$899.0 – $1599.0
This two-day forum looks to review the latest updates, challenges and future emerging technology in the audit industry across the financial sector by bringing together industry professionals and peers to provide a platform for thought leadership, networking and idea sharing.
Our agenda is highly focused on the banking side and how they are dealing with the governance, risk, compliance and accounting issues challenging financial institutions.
Key agenda highlights include:
– LINES OF DEFENSE: Aligning and utilizing three lines of defense to provide value to business
– SKILL SETS: Talent acquisition and retention to balance audit and SME knowledge
– REGULATION: Managing the expectations in an evolving landscape and satisfying requirements across jurisdictions
– DATA ANALYTICS: Expanding capabilities to develop an enterprise level picture
– TECHNOLOGY: The usage across business lines and changes to processes internally
– AUTOMATION: Effectively managing the audit landscape
Hear from 20+ audit experts from leading financial institutions including; Citigroup, Credit Suisse, USAA, TIAA, Scotiabank, Ally, South State Bank, American Express and many more.
Registration includes breakfast, refreshments, lunches, evening drinks reception, as well as all available presentations post-event and up to 17 CPE credits. For more information please email [email protected]
Save 10% on registration by using discount code EVVNT10